- Each provided license key can be used to run on 2 PCs. In case you want to run our software on more PCs, you need to buy more keys.
Firstly, you need to click on Exit on the top of the software interface. Then you login your account on our website click on your username => select License Key => you will see the information of your purchased software.
Next, you click on VIEW button in the license key row that you want to reset => you will see the License Detail dialog box => click on RESET LICENSE. Then, you will be able to use the software on another computer.
- You can reset each license once per 3 days. We do not agree to reset the license more than once per 3 days for any reason.
- We do not support the sale, exchange or transfer of license keys in any form.
- Customers can test the software with trial packages before they make orders, so we do not refund in any form.
- During use, if the software encounters an error that makes it can not run as described features on our website, please provide photos, log files, etc. so that we can fix the error.
- Do not use the software for illegal purposes. We will lock your license key if we detect that our software is used for illegal purposes.
- You are responsible for the effectiveness and results when using the software. For example, if you buy the software to create Gmail accounts, you are responsible for whether the created Gmail accounts are alive or not. In case you buy YouTube software, you are responsible for whether increased Views, Subscribers, Likes, etc. drop or not. Software is a tool to help you automate features instead of manual manipulation and the software will not guarantee the effectiveness or results.
- Do not crack the software or give the software to a third party to crack it. This behavior will be subject to an administrative fine or a prison term.
- Update software, fix bugs and support customers during use.
- We are committed to maintaining the software in stable operation, except for force majeure cases such as removing requests from Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc., or too high-security upgrades from social networks that we can not find another solution. We are committed to working as hard as possible to find new solutions.